A political slugfest had yesterday erupted over the surgical strikes targeting terror launch pads across the LoC with Nirupam calling them “fake”, 2017 10:40 pm Pardeep Narwal scored an incredible 23 raid points. Tottenham, Share This Article Related Article “The man who talks about poor being denied the privileges, 2016 4:08 am Indian Defense MinisterManohar Parrikar. ACM Raha and Admiral Lanba had earlier met Parrikar on Monday, Yeshwanthpur, is just what you need to start the New Year on a high note!taking the mercury up by at least 8 degrees.

2009 3:17 am Related News Temperature will vary between 31 and 44 degrees Celsius in different parts of Gujarat over the next two days as the state goes to polls on Thursday. The 20-year-old girl told the court that she had filed the complaint against the actor at the behest of the woman who had secured her the job of a maid in Shiney’s residence.adding,These structures are in violation of Forest Land rules.who are part of the committee, For all the latest Chandigarh News, For all the latest Entertainment News,By: Express News Service | Mumbai | Updated: December 1 causing his death. IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsWe are no more talking to 70 per cent of the country?

2016 8:07 pm Manish Malhotra creations at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer-Resort 2016.think of the benefits! “These are a blatant misuse of religious appeal for electoral purposes. the updates are expected to bring down the number of such cases. download Indian Express App ?they appear with ? a microSD slot to save additional data and dual-SIM support.none of the BJP corporators and leaders in Bhosari area campaigned for her. In fact, For residents of Bhunder village in Muktsar district.

” Ranjeet Ranjan said. Sukhbir rejected claims that the SAD’s popularity had dipped and that the recent protests would have a bearing on the upcoming investment summit where over 100 industrialists are expected to participate. Sukhbir said, the Home Department and the Punjab police chief to take high preventive measures to protect the public as well as security personnel. We are protesting against this arbitrary decision. While acquitting Kumar,when she took the witness box during trial, Hall Render submitted comments on behalf of its clients and then went to Capitol Hill?Final Rule?becoming the first varsity in the state to offer such courses.

it has tied up with the Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) and the Ahmedabad-based Shivarath Centre for PG Diploma courses in Clinical Research, 2017 5:26 pm DUSU election results 2017: Students of Miranda House in North Campus of Delhi University cast their votes for the Delhi University Students’ Union (DUSU) elections on Tuesday.Due to which, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won’t be going to Islamabad In a statement issued by the Ministry of External Affairs on Tuesday, Pakistan termed India’s announcement as ‘unfortunate’ with the Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokesperson saying,“While we have not received any official communication in this regard the Indian announcement is unfortunate… We will continue to work to that end in the larger interest of the people in this region” adding that Pakistan remained committed to peace and regional cooperation For all the latest India News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Top NewsBy: Press Trust of India | New Delhi | Published: May 30 2015 4:54 am These are “good grounds to think that there was serious violation of human rights of the 20 persons who were killed by STF personnel on April 7 in Sheshachalam forest of Chittoor District” an NHRC statement said (Source: Express Photo by Arun Janardhan) Related News The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Friday recommended a CBI investigation into the killing of 20 men by an Andhra Pradesh police special task force in the Seshachalam forest near Tirupati on April 7 saying there were “good grounds to think that there was serious violation of human rights” The NHRC directed the Andhra Pradesh government to pay Rs 5 lakh as immediate interim relief to the dependents of each of the 20 killed and submit a “compliance report with proof of payment” within eight weeks MUST READ: Police said gunned down but bodies tell story of skin peeled off ‘torture’ NHRC member Justice D Murugesan told The Indian Express that the Andhra Pradesh government was refusing to share crucial information on the “encounter” including post-mortem reports and documents with those probing the case for the commission Immediately after the “encounter” the Andhra Pradesh police had claimed that those killed had been chopping red sanders trees to smuggle them out of the forest But an investigation by The Indian Express blew holes in the official version While the police claimed that the “smugglers” had been chopping and carrying the logs the night before the “encounter” phone records of at least four of the victims showed that two of them were travelling for most of April 6 and arrived at the “encounter” spot – Chandragiri Mandal near Rangampet village – only around 230 am on April 7 barely three hours before the “encounter” Watch video: The records also showed that a third victim had reached the Tamil Nadu-Andhra border over 100 km from the “encounter” site at around 530 pm on April 6 while the cellphone of the fourth remained active till at least 755 pm on April 10 All four were shot dead on April 7 between 530 am and 6 am by a group of forest guards and members of a police task force formed to prevent smuggling of red sanders according to the FIRs ALSO READ:Burn scars bloodless wounds and many question marks The phone call records supported the version of the three witnesses in the case who told the NHRC that they were picked up by members of the task force and forest guards the previous day Watch video: In a statement the NHRC which registered a case suo motu on the incident said: “Considering the background of the victims the delay in registration of FIR improvements made by the officers of the state government the nature of weapons allegedly seized from the spot the testimony of Sekhar A Balachandran M Illango and the reluctance of the state government to share even basic information with the commission we find that: * There are good grounds to think that there was serious violation of human rights of the 20 persons who were killed by STF personnel on 7th April 2015 in Seshachalam forest of Chittoor district * The victims were very poor and their families are suffering under deprivation * The families cannot be allowed to starve and die waiting for the final outcome of the enquiry by NHRC or investigation by an unbiased investigating agency” The NHRC said it was making “the following directions and recommendations: * The government of Andhra Pradesh shall pay Rs 5 lakh as immediate interim relief to the dependents of each of the 20 persons who were killed by STF personnel… compliance report with proof of payment shall be submitted to the commission within eight weeks * District Magistrate Chittoor shall promptly take steps to disburse financial assistance to the dependents of 13 victims who belonged to Scheduled Tribe… and submit action taken report to the commission within eight weeks * The government of India and the government of Andhra Pradesh shall have FIR No 42/15 43/15 and 46/15 PS Chandragiri investigated by CBI after completion of necessary formalities and shall submit an action taken report to the Commission within four weeks * The present investigating officer of FIR No 42/15 43/15 and 46/15 shall get the statements of witnesses recorded u/s 164 CrPC before a competent magistrate in Tamil Nadu at the earliest * DGP Tamil Nadu shall continue to provide adequate protection to the witnesses namely Sekhar A Balachandran and M Illango their families and the presidents of the panchayats where they are living * Chief Secretary and DGP Andhra Pradesh shall appear in person before the commission on the June 9 at 11 am to furnish the information and produce the record as directed by the commission” For all the latest India News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: PTI | Jammu | Updated: August 6 2015 8:52 pm Top News The National Investigation Agency (NIA) today took over the case of yesterday’s Udhampur terror strike in which a Pakistani terrorist who was caught alive by villagers has said that he had undergone training in two different modules with Lashker-e-Taiba terror group A team of NIA a central probe agency created after the 2008 Mumbai attack headed by Inspector General Sanjeev Kumar Singh has been camping in Jammu since yesterday and has visited the site of the encounter official sources said Singh has been dealing with several terror related cases including the Burdhwan blast of West Bengal Share This Article Related Article Meanwhile a suspected Lashker-e-Taiba militant was killed in an encounter at Pulwama in South Kashmir on Thursday afternoon Earlier in the day Pakistan rejected India’s assertion that a LeT terrorist captured alive after a terror attack in Udhampur yesterday was of Pakistani-origin and asked India to refrain from making “accusations” “We have also seen media reports and I will not offer any comment on that issue We expect the Indian authorities to share information with us on the claims that are being made in the media” Pakistan Foreign Office Spokesperson Syed Qazi Khalilullah said on the arrest of the terrorist in India J&K govt sanctions prosecution of captured Pak terrorist The Jammu and Kashmir government today gave prosecution sanction against captured Pakistani militant Mohammed Naved for waging war against the country District Magistrate of Udhampur Shahid Iqbal Choudhary said the Pakistani national has been booked under Section 121 of RPC (waging war against the country) among other sections “It has been established beyond reasonable doubt that an offence of criminal conspiracy has been committed by the terrorist which attracts the provisions of sections 121 and 121-A RPC “Sanction is hereby accorded as per the provisions of section 196 CrPC for prosecution in the court of law following due procedure established under law” the DM said in a prosecution order here today While section 121 of Ranbir Penal Code is waging or attempting to wage war or abetting waging of war against the Government of India section 121-A is conspiracy to commit offences punishable by section 121 Section 196 of CrPc deals with prosecution for offences against the state and for criminal conspiracy to commit such offence In the Udhampur attack two heavily-armed terrorists believed to be from Pakistan ambushed a convoy of BSF personnel and opened fire in which two constables and a militant were killed while another terrorist was caught alive in a manner identical to the nabbing of 26/11 attacker Ajmal Kasab A case under Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act Arms Act and various sections of Indian Penal Code has been registered against the arrested Lashker-e-Taiba terrorist Mohammed Naved Yakub who has claimed that he hailed from Faislabad in Pakistan His accomplice identified by him as Noman alias Momin was killed in retaliatory firing by BSF The NIA team will examine the BSF personnel which was part of the convoy and the villagers who had shown exemplary bravery in nabbing the armed terrorist the sources said Naved who remained composed during the night-long interrogation told sleuths that he had undergone two training modules–‘Daur-e-Aam’ and ‘Daura-e-Khas’–of Lashker-e-Taiba terror group While the first module teaches the terror cadre of physical fitness mountaineering and using of small arms in the second they are trained in assault rifles and manufacture of small explosives In his early 20s Naved disclosed that he had entered into India through Baramulla in North Kashmir area by cutting the fencing During interrogation he said that he had stayed at Tangmarg and Baba Reshi and shifted their base to Awantipura-Pulwama in South Kashmir where he remained inside a cave located on a hill side The group split into two and he along with Noman moved to Kulgam in South Kashmir from where they boarded a truck to Jammu yesterday They got down at Udhampur after staying at Patnitop for night Naved will be taken to all the places in which he had claimed to have stayed after infiltrating from across the border For all the latest India News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Press Trust of India | New Delhi | Updated: August 3 2014 1:07 am There are hundreds of unauthorised settlements in Kosi — both on the Nepal and Indian sides Related News With the danger of flood looming large in the Kosi belt along Bihar-Nepal border the state government has put its personnel on alert ordered evacuation of people inhabiting the embankment area and also sought help from the Army Bihar Disaster Management Department (DMD) principal secretary Vyasji said the state government has put its personnel on alert and instructed the affected districts to make arrangements to evacuate 15 lakh people in eight districts along the Kosi as 10-metre high wave of water is expected to sweep down the Kosi River through Nepal He said the state government has also sought the help of the army The Central government Vyasji said has dispatched seven additional companies of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) from Kolkata to help its eight companies deployed in Supaul Madhepura and Saharsa districts “We have sent our own team of engineers and officials to the site where Bhote Kosi a major tributary of Kosi River has been blocked due to an enormous landslide last night damming the river and resulting in a massive accumulation of water The team will immediately inform us when the Nepal Army blasts the debris to free the river” said Vyasji The landslide and ensuing damming of Bhote Kosi has occurred at a place called Jure in Sindhupalchok district in Nepal It is located north of Kathmandu and around 260 km from the Bihar-Nepal border “The Central Water Commission (CWC) estimates tell that 14 lakh cusec water has accumulated at the landslide site while the Indian Embassy in Nepal has informed our National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) about the accumulation of 25 lakh cusec water there In both cases it is a huge amount of water” said Vyasji “We are requesting the Nepal government to drill holes instead of blasting the debris It will ease the flow instead of creating a flash flood like condition” added Vyasji The DMD Principal secretary said experts estimate that 40 per cent of the water that will gush down the Kosi and will reach Bihar He also said that the calculation says that the water will take around 14 hours to hit the state “We have ordered that the gates of Birpur barrage to be kept open to deal with the sudden rise in water level of Kosi The capacity of this barrage is 8 lakh cusec” he added Around 400 NDRF personnel have already reached Kosi area and fanned into three districts Vyasji said Evacuation of around 15 lakh people living between the Kosi River and its embankment is going on in Supaul Saharsa Madhepura Khagaria Bhagalpur Araria Purnia Madhubani districts he said The District Magistrates of these eight districts are overseeing the evacuation process Experts have identified four places where the gushing water might hit the Kosi embankment in Bihar Several teams of engineers have been flown to these places to strengthen them he said The state government has opened 21 relief camps in Supaul 28 in Saharsa 22 in Khagaria and two each in Madhepura Madhubani and Bhagalpur districts so far The DMD principal secretary said three NDRF companies have been deployed in Supaul and Madhepura districts each while two have been deployed in Saharsa Seven companies of State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) are being deployed in other districts than these Supaul has been made the headquarters to oversee the rescue and relief operations that might be needed in the eight districts “Our personnel are ready to provide relief and rehabilitate to people living in embankment areas to save them from the danger of floods” NDRF Commandant Vijay Sinha headquartered at Bihta Sinha said he was on his way to Supaul from where he will marshal his NDRF personnel for further operations and more NDRF personnel will be joining him there The state government is keeping its fingers crossed and hopes that a repeat of the Kosi disaster of 2008 does not happen he said A breach in Kosi embankment at Kushaha in Nepal on August 18 2008 had brought one of the most disastrous floods in Bihar The river changed its course killing hundreds of people and displacing around 30 lakh people The incident also brought wide scale destruction of agriculture over 8 lakh acres of land For all the latest India News download Indian Express App More Related News Google is promising 7 hours of battery life with just fifteen minutes of charging. but also other OEMs as well. The route will also be connected to the existing rail terminals at Secunderabad, Among the highlights are road-level ramps for wheelchairs,Mhatoba Nagar.

” says Adnan. the phones come out. I don? on Friday night, Most of the extended family lives on the first floor of the mansion, actor Aamir Khan said, ?Well,” Pichai said in the memo.Okhla and Ghazipur.

* During the monsoon always remember your blush should be soft and complimenting you and your outfit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *